Someone once said that a penny saved is a penny earned and that my friends is an absolute true. If you want to get rich in this life you might want to consider start being a cheap bastard. Sure you can spend a little bit once in a while, after, all the new Apple Watch is right there smiling at you, but remember, after spending your earned money, save the double!
The way I see it it’s just a matter of priorities, you can spend on something you really want and left aside other things you want but are not desperate about.
Here’s six things you want to start doing right now, consider this as a best practice if you really want to be a regular client at a 5 star Spa in some hotel in the Caribbean sometime soon:
- Keep track of all your expenses (and earnings)
- Make a budget (and respect it)
- Plan on saving money (set an amount per month/year)
- Set saving goals (have a goal in mind is 95% of the job)
- Decide on your priorities (buy that diamond another time)
- Invest (wisely) your money (and time)
Stick with this 6 steps plan and you are on the road to become a new exclusive member, that membership that 90% of people on earth want to be part of, you know what I’m saying.
Earn you membership! Let money do all the work for you.